Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb3232 View Post
    would you do the berry or wayne gu for the dual ball... sry it took me a lil but either will work if it works post it up thanks
    Either is fine bud. I will post it up as either. And maybe I will just send both.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

CMUL thx
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

I have Vereens contenders SP auto (no riddell on helmet) for 10 dlvd

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Either is fine bud. I will post it up as either. And maybe I will just send both.
    sounds sweet thanks man ill send out tomorrow!!!!
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING
    JULIUS ERVING Pre 90's, EARL CAMPBELL GU / AUTOS, MIKE ALSTOTT ANYTHING!!!!
    BUCKET LINK: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    CMUL thx
    I don't know what that means bud? I thought I had send you a PM on stuff. If not, will do tonight bud. Sorry.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    I have Vereens contenders SP auto (no riddell on helmet) for 10 dlvd
    Would you accept cash through the mail, and are you willing to send first?
    Hidden Content

A few I have that may be of interest to you of guys in Pats unis:

Wes Welker SPA rookie (non-auto)
    Ben Watson 4-color SPA RPA
    Patrick Chung SPA rookie auto
    Kevin O'Connell SPA 2-color RPA

Probably have a few others from years and years of SPA sets, if any names come to mind, let me know.

PM if you need any, I send scans. Thanks.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Quote Originally Posted by cmurray928 View Post
    A few I have that may be of interest to you of guys in Pats unis:

Wes Welker SPA rookie (non-auto)
    Ben Watson 4-color SPA RPA
    Patrick Chung SPA rookie auto
    Kevin O'Connell SPA 2-color RPA

Probably have a few others from years and years of SPA sets, if any names come to mind, let me know.

PM if you need any, I send scans. Thanks.
    I don't need the Welker. I actually only collect stuff in the Pats uniform. The others maybe.

Is the Chung the Rookie Authentics #d to 799?

The Watson, and O'Connell I would probably need to see scans.

And if you have an idea of what you want on them, LMK. Feel free to send me a PM bud. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123