Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb3232 View Post
    Attachment 69320

not much lol but lmk if you can use
    dual is #ed 107/125
    cobbs is #ed 199/325
    I can use the dual ball. Anyway you would trade it? Just hate to pay so much for shipping for a single low end card. LMK. Check my bucket please. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

hava

Panini Classics McCourty rc
    rook year R&S Vereen jumbo GU , x/100

and CMLs for D'onta/vereen/Pats/Bruins
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    hava

Panini Classics McCourty rc
    rook year R&S Vereen jumbo GU , x/100

and CMLs for D'onta/vereen/Pats/Bruins
    Do you have direct links to some of these? I am really only looking for GU and Autos unfortunately. The only ones I could find were the Bruins. Just couldn't find the other albums. I think I can use the Vereen for starters though.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Do you have direct links to some of these? I am really only looking for GU and Autos unfortunately. The only ones I could find were the Bruins. Just couldn't find the other albums. I think I can use the Vereen for starters though.
    I have both a bucket and a google Picassa album
    https://plus.google.com/?gpsrc=gplp0...80166488317121

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../Teams/Boston/
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post

Will send you a PM! Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Can use the Moss. Would have to see a picture of the Vereen to see if I need it bud. LMK. Thanks.

Ok here's the Vereen, 77/99 and $8dlvd for the Moss and Vereen, LMK thanks
    Krista

Quote Originally Posted by phillyteamhater View Post

Ok here's the Vereen, 77/99 and $8dlvd for the Moss and Vereen, LMK thanks

Consider it done. Regular paypal work?
    Hidden Content

Consider it done. Regular paypal work?
    Posted and will send you a pm. Thanks
    Krista

Quote Originally Posted by phillyteamhater View Post
    Posted and will send you a pm. Thanks
    Thanks confirmed and paid.
    Hidden Content

would you do the berry or wayne gu for the dual ball... sry it took me a lil but either will work if it works post it up thanks
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING
    JULIUS ERVING Pre 90's, EARL CAMPBELL GU / AUTOS, MIKE ALSTOTT ANYTHING!!!!
    BUCKET LINK: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast