Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    1996-97 Collector's Choice Mini-Cards #M129 Kobe Bryant/Jermaine O'Neal/Kevin Garnett (technically have one, but currently using it as bait, so might like another) and i got this one tooo.....
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING
    JULIUS ERVING Pre 90's, EARL CAMPBELL GU / AUTOS, MIKE ALSTOTT ANYTHING!!!!
    BUCKET LINK: Hidden Content

Thanks. I have the Blount, P.J. Brown, Blazers Team Card, and Kobe/Jermaine/KG pending right now, but I can use the rest. If you are willing to trade, here is my list:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...m-1988-present
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Thanks. I have the Blount, P.J. Brown, Blazers Team Card, and Kobe/Jermaine/KG pending right now, but I can use the rest. If you are willing to trade, here is my list:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...m-1988-present
    would you do this one....
    Kobe Bryant/Antawn Jamison 09-10 Upper Deck Vs. Materials Game Used 488/570

ill keep the others in there as well like the mini lmk thanks
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING

I'd like to hold onto that one for a low end Durant GU somewhere down the line. Was there anything else you liked?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

Mike Bibby 01-02 Topps TCC Autograph
    Rodney Stuckey 07-08 SP Rookie Threads Signing Day Autograph

like these.... also found 1 more #380 ;)
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING

Bibby auto is pending, but I can do the Stuckey. LMK, thanks.

Can you throw in a gu or 2 common shipping is gonna be a lil dosentbhave to be anything good jus trade bait or what not whatever you find is good post it up if your fine i can ship tomorrow thanks
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING

Sure, I'll add in a couple GU. I'll post it up. Thanks.

List updated.

Anyone else? Someone has got to have these.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast