Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help with jersey custom

I'm looking to make some 5x7's and 8x10 to look like the back of jersey. I don't really have the capability/software to do it myself. Would anyone be interested in making a custom design for me? I'd be willing to pay for the help.

Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Kentucky Wildcats

I'd be happy to help. Were you looking for like a player over their jersey or what?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I'm a big St. Louis Cardinals fan. I was looking for something that looks like the back of a jersey. The number with a players name over it. I was hoping to find the same color and font as the Cardinals use...the red, trimmed in blue. I was hoping to have a template that I could change the name and number accordingly.

Does that make sense?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals Kentucky Wildcats

Yes it does. I'll work on something and PM you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent you a PM, but your mailbox is full. Let me know when you clear some space.