Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Steve Yzerman 05-06 Upper Deck Jerseys for trade looking for baseball/football GU

    Steve Yzerman 05-06 Upper Deck Jerseys (red)


    looking for game used in baseball or football in return. Mainly hofers and some current stars.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    hi i have 2008 SPx Winning Materials NFL 99 #WMKO Kevin O'Connell 97 of 99,lmk tkyou jack

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jack5645 View Post
    hi i have 2008 SPx Winning Materials NFL 99 #WMKO Kevin O'Connell 97 of 99,lmk tkyou jack
    thanks but don't need that card.

  5. #5
    Any interest in the Peterson patch?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by azrael_vat View Post
    I have an AP Limited patch /25.
    Can you give me more details on the card please

  7. #7
    2008 Limited Adrian Peterson Banner Season patch(3 colour) /25.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by azrael_vat View Post
    2008 Limited Adrian Peterson Banner Season patch(3 colour) /25.
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. had a couple of PMs that I responded to but never heard back. very annoying. Not waiting any longer. As long as the Peterson card is in good condition we can make that trade if you want. Feel free to post it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 373Beacon View Post
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. had a couple of PMs that I responded to but never heard back. very annoying. Not waiting any longer. As long as the Peterson card is in good condition we can make that trade if you want. Feel free to post it.
    3 days and no response. This deal is dead. I guess the MUST SEND FIRST is there for a reason.
    Last edited by 373Beacon; 02-26-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: spelling

  10. #10
    you can take a look at my page and see if you see anything you like
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •