Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

wierdest card ive ever pulled or seen sale ?

I just opened a few packs of 2011 topps chrome football and pulled a jonathan stewart black refractor. the black refractors are numbered to 299 mine is numbered 300/299 what do you think this is worth and what would you do with it? back - Copy.jpgfront.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is very weird indeed.

Looks like the card is sprouting a hair too!

It's probably only going to interest a Stewart collector and he doesn't sell that well but it is definitely an interesting error.

BANNED

Country

Yeah cat hair. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd list it as an error 1/1 on ebay and see what happens on an auction. I could see it getting $5 maybe.

BANNED

Country

Been offered a lot more than that already just was unsure what to do with it.