Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help / Your opinion

I'm in the market to get a graded Ken Griffey Jr RC. I can afford about a 9 to a 9.5. My problem is do I go with PSA or BGS? Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by Bisonx28; 02-04-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I would go with BGS just personal preference though. Also if you dont mind me asking who made your banner?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I would go with BGS just personal preference though. Also if you dont mind me asking who made your banner?
    Thanks, 1of23 made my banner.

I'd also go with bgs much nicer slab in my opinion.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

i would go psa just because older cards hold more value by psa, bgs gives you more details about your cards which are nice but psa tends to be tougher on older cards so you tend to have nicer cards with the same grade
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

I would go with BGS because I like their holder better and they tend to be better for more modern rookie cards in value terms
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

3-1 BGS

Its an '89 RC so not sure if its "modern" or "older" as some have said it makes a difference?

Be careful, fake graded cards are rampant out there. Just my opinion but it seems PSA has more fakes and counterfeits plus PSA got busted for grading a fake Honus T206 card.

Quote Originally Posted by gps29070 View Post
    Be careful, fake graded cards are rampant out there. Just my opinion but it seems PSA has more fakes and counterfeits plus PSA got busted for grading a fake Honus T206 card.
    Good to know, Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast