Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Looking to hit 1k

    with my Marino collection. Please feel free to check out my Basketball sections http://www.facciolli.com/cards/index.php?cat=10001 only trading for Marinos and will trade in your favor.

    Thanks for looking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Do you have / are you interested in this? Only one I have (that I know of):

    http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...ts/DMarino.jpg
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Do you have / are you interested in this? Only one I have (that I know of):

    http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...ts/DMarino.jpg
    I cant see it here at the office Pbucket is blocked. If you can give me the card info I can cross reference it with my inventory.

    Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    I cant see it here at the office Pbucket is blocked. If you can give me the card info I can cross reference it with my inventory.

    Thanks!
    No worries:

    1996 Collector's Edge Ripped #9
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Sadly I have that. Thanks again for looking and taking the time to post. Please keep me in mind if you stumble across other Marinos.

    Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    Sadly I have that. Thanks again for looking and taking the time to post. Please keep me in mind if you stumble across other Marinos.

    Thanks!
    No worries! Good luck in your quest.
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

    Hidden Content

  7. #7

    WHyFLy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,975
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have the 08 Topps Mayo Base if you are in need of that!
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    I have the 08 Topps Mayo Base if you are in need of that!
    If that is #144 I already have it. Thanks for checking though appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    I have 2012 topps chrome throwback card. LF any LeBron I dont have if intetested.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    I have 2012 topps chrome throwback card. LF any LeBron I dont have if intetested.
    I dont think I have any LJ I will look tonight. I tried searching for 2012 topps chrome throwback on COMC is that the correct naming convention? Id like to see what it looks like (doesnt have to be Marinos just a like card.)

    Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •