Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dxdominator- what do you need for all 5 cards total? I am about to go to bed but we can work it out tomorrow if you like, I will be home all day tomorrow trading and selling and buying, PLMK!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

CML , pick out wut U like
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

I could do the pair for 13 gift if you like

patch /25

rookie refractor /699

Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

WELCOME BACK!!!!

QUOTE=dpono22;12471979]I am finally back on my feet after some tough times, and looking to get some new cards incoming, I am looking for base rookie autos, patches, or nice RC's...I prefer refractors and xfractors if I pick up RC's, but I am mostly looking for auto and patch offers at this time, NO SINGLE COLOR GU OFFERS PLEASE!!! So, PLMK what you have to offer for the $13.00 paypal, will send as gift for persons with good feedback or my old friends from the way back!!! good to be back on SCF!!!! Lets see what we can do!!![/QUOTE]
    Looking for Russell Wilson, Marcus Allen, J.J. Watt
    Trying to collect Topps Archives Autographed cards, Baseball or Football
    My Bucket is a work in progress right now.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123