Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Again, we've gone through this, so I'm not going to go over the same things again. If you think all he did was go outside though and then saw Zimmerman and he instantly shot him, I don't know what to tell you.

    No he went outside minding his business (which he has every right to do so as a US citizen) and some guy looking for trouble started following him which lead to an altercation which eventually lead to his untimely death. Again Trayvon could have been any one of us.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    No he went outside minding his business (which he has every right to do so as a US citizen) and some guy looking for trouble started following him which lead to an altercation which eventually lead to his untimely death. Again Trayvon could have been any one of us.
    That's your opinion, right?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  3. #13
    veggie, the facts will never be known. you could be right or Trayvon could have been out looking for homes to break in to (he was caught with criminal tools before) got confronted and chose to scuffle with Zimmerman, which lead to his death.

    There are too many unanswered questions. why did he run? why did he start the fight? what was the conversation consist of with his GF on his cell phone? and there are more.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Happy birthday Trayvon, you pot smoking, expelled student non-child

  5. #15


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,358
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    That's your opinion, right?
    Who else's would it be?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Who else's would it be?
    I'm not sure if he considers what he's saying is fact, or it's his opinion, that's why I asked. Is that an issue?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  7. #17


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,358
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I'm not sure if he considers what he's saying is fact, or it's his opinion, that's why I asked. Is that an issue?
    I just wonder why everything said is assumed to be meant as fact unless qualified as an opinion.
    Why can't you assume it's his opinion unless he qualifies it as fact?
    It makes things a lot easier.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I just wonder why everything said is assumed to be meant as fact unless qualified as an opinion.
    Why can't you assume it's his opinion unless he qualifies it as fact?
    It makes things a lot easier.
    The way it comes off sounds as if it's fact, that's why.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  9. #19


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,358
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    The way it comes off sounds as if it's fact, that's why.
    Because it wasn't qualified as an opinion, yes I know. That's the problem. Pretend everyone is talking in opinion and thought rather than treating a message board like a text book you can argue with.
    There are far too many posts that say noting more than "Oh yeah? Well that's your opinion not a fact." It's pretty obvious that, without anything to back it up, it's opinion. It's kind of a stupid argument and, quite frankly, I'm sick of everyone being expected to qualify each statement with that's my opinion.

    That's my opinion (in case you're still stuck trying to understand the concept)
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    Happy birthday Trayvon, you pot smoking, expelled student non-child
    Come on dude, is that really neccessary?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •