Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Treyvon=dead
    Zimmerman=murderer

this is NOT how our justice system operates fortunately.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

simply if it was my child they would not have been involved

I stopped reading right there. You can think it, you can believe it, you can even be pretty darn sure.

However, you can't know that for certain. Many good kids make bad choices and yours are be no different. Any parent who truly thinks his/her own kids would never EVER do something is a bad parent by default. Any good parent knows any kid (or person for that matter) is capable of doing any stupid thing they can think of.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

So I ask this because I am confused by your statement.So if I think my kid wil never EVER do something wrong i am a bad parent?

I stopped reading right there. You can think it, you can believe it, you can even be pretty darn sure.

However, you can't know that for certain. Many good kids make bad choices and yours are be no different. Any parent who truly thinks his/her own kids would never EVER do something is a bad parent by default. Any good parent knows any kid (or person for that matter) is capable of doing any stupid thing they can think of.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

no, but you MAY be an idiot

I have dealt with numerous parents who think their kids can do no wrong

here is one of my favorite quotes a parent told me after trying to talk to him about his kid throwing rocks at mine;

"my kid is always being blamed for stuff he doesn't do, the cops are always here accusing him of stuff he didn't do, if you don't have video proof then don't bother me"

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So I ask this because I am confused by your statement.So if I think my kid wil never EVER do something wrong i am a bad parent?

If you think your kid is incapable of mistakes or bad behaviour, you shouldn't have kids. In fact, you probably shouldn't have a high school diploma.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I think that is in the small print on the back of the birth certificate, real small print

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hey, it also says I'm supposed to get a pig every month.
    Along with "two lasses of virtue true"

Score!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You cannot be with your kids 24/7 so chances are they are going to F up something.All you can do is guide them in the right direction and hope they make good decisions.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

you cannot be with your kids 24/7 so chances are they are going to f up something.all you can do is guide them in the right direction and hope they make good decisions.

bingo!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

You cannot be with your kids 24/7 so chances are they are going to F up something.All you can do is guide them in the right direction and hope they make good decisions.

that's exactly what he was saying. Even the greatest parents have kids that do this bad so it's unrealistic for a parent to say there kid would never do something with 100$ certainty.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast