Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Happy birthday Trayvon Martin

To show that I am consistent with my views (unlike a lot of people on both sides of the abortion issue) I believe that every child should have the opportunity to enjoy their childhood and live to be productive members of society. One child who never had the chance to become a man was Trayvon Martin who was murdered in cold blood by a gutless coward named george zimmerman. Today would have been Trayvon's 18th birthday. I would like to wish Trayvon a happy birthday, your death will not be in vain and the coward who killed you will be bought to justice. RIP.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Oh not this again....We've all gone over this too many times. Everyone who was around when the story broke knows why you feel the way you do.

Wish him Happy birthday, that's fine, but quit acting like the dude was the nicest, harmless, perfect person in the world. You don't even know the whole story, but are acting like what 1 guy says is truth and everyone else is making things up.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh not this again....We've all gone over this too many times. Everyone who was around when the story broke knows why you feel the way you do.

Wish him Happy birthday, that's fine, but quit acting like the dude was the nicest, harmless, perfect person in the world. You don't even know the whole story, but are acting like what 1 guy says is truth and everyone else is making things up.

No one is perfect but no one deserves to die like that either. Agree?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one is perfect but no one deserves to die like that either. Agree?

No, most people don't deserve to die by being shot, but what you said is just your opinion because of the scenario, it's not fact.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, most people don't deserve to die by being shot, but what you said is just your opinion because of the scenario, it's not fact.

Be mindful of who you are so sconful of. Trayvon could have easily been your brother, cousin, uncle or even you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Of course it's his opinion. Who else's would it be?

Why is everything assumed to be presented as fact unless qualified as an opinion. Try treating everything as an opinion until qualified as a fact. It makes things much easier.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be mindful of who you are so sconful of. Trayvon could have easily been your brother, cousin, uncle or even you.

We've gone through this before, I wouldn't of been in that situation.

You or I or most others have no idea what happened that night, all that is known is there was some sort of fight (weather it was mutual or started by one individual depends on what you believe), that ended up in someone getting killed unfortunately, but to act like 1 person is this amazing human being and the other was this dirt bag who hates people just seems like trying to push an agenda.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course it's his opinion. Who else's would it be?

Why is everything assumed to be presented as fact unless qualified as an opinion. Try treating everything as an opinion until qualified as a fact. It makes things much easier.

I feel 98% positive (if he admits it or not is something else) that he believes that's exactly what happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We've gone through this before, I wouldn't of been in that situation.

You or I or most others have no idea what happened that night, all that is known is there was some sort of fight (weather it was mutual or started by one individual depends on what you believe), that ended up in someone getting killed unfortunately, but to act like 1 person is this amazing human being and the other was this dirt bag who hates people just seems like trying to push an agenda.

So you never leave the house under any circumstances? Better you than me.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you never leave the house under any circumstances? Better you than me.

Again, we've gone through this, so I'm not going to go over the same things again. If you think all he did was go outside though and then saw Zimmerman and he instantly shot him, I don't know what to tell you.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast