Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

1990/01 and 91/92 pro set hockey

I had a couple of unopened boxes of them sitting around for about 20+ years. I know that they are not worth any money but I wanted to bust both of them and get some ttm going with the former players who sign ttm from a US address. What do you think?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont do much hockey TTM but know that those pro set hockey cards, thats about all there good for. I have a box or 2 of them in my basement unopened. Got fhem atleast 10 or so years ago & doubt i paid over $5 for both together.

Good luck with them & let us know how they come out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I've graphed a 91-92 Pinnacle set for years now. Tons of guys from those years sign. Good luck,
    Mike
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey