Post First look: 2012-13 Momentum basketball cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/02/...ketball-cards/

Panini America unveiled its plans for 2012-13 Momentum basketball on Monday, a high-end release that will arrive on April 8.

Packing five autographs in every $200 pack, it also will include 10 other cards per unit. The base set will consist of 300 cards capped by 85 rookies.

Autograph-wise, there will be three sets to chase Momentous Autos, Momentous Rookie Autos and Monumental Marks, a 300-card set according to the company.

Also to be found will be Force and Drive inserts Force featuring diecuts and Drive with etched-foil surfaces.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Looks nice.

Really like the look of those! especially the Jabbar.

Who cares what it looks like... Whydo they need to put 300 base cards and 300 autographs? Thats WAY to many for only getting 15 total cards. And I can't wait til the double rookie class is finally over!

Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    Who cares what it looks like... Whydo they need to put 300 base cards and 300 autographs? Thats WAY to many for only getting 15 total cards. And I can't wait til the double rookie class is finally over!
    True, no one is going to reasonably get close to completing even the base set.

Holy smokes for that kind of money they put out a 300 card base set. Good luck with that. Who knows how many cards will be inserts out of the 10 cards you get. I also cant wait for this double rc crap to be over. I havent bought anything this yr bc of it.
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

5 autos for $200 isn't terrible, however when four of the autos will be rc autos who no know cares about or heard of and the other one being a Mike Conley, that's a problem. If they're going to have a box/pack cost $200, someone like Mike Conley should be the worst auto you get, not the best one you pull.
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

...and can't they find another picture for Kyrie? I swear they have that same one for like 5 cards now!
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!