High End Quick Sales--Some Really Good Deals--Everything Scanned--LOOK!!!

Looking to part ways with a few things. All prices are dlvd via PP Gift/Concealed Cash.

2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck RC Camo REF $65

2009 UD Black Gale Sayers Autograph #d 1/25 $65

2012 Topps Prime Russell Wilson RC Quad GU Autograph #d/250 $80

2012 Bowman Chrome Starlin Castro Red Refractor #d 2/5 $45

2012 Bowman Sterling Julio Teheran RC BLK REF AUTO #d/25 $25

2008 Topps Clayton Kershaw RC Black #d/57 $25

2012 Topps Triple Threads Lawrie/Zimmerman/Freese Triple Jersey AUTO $45

2012 Topps Triple Threads Schmidt/ARod/Longoria Triple Jersey AUTO #d 7/9 $85

2012 Topps Triple Threads Madison Bumgarner Triple Patch AUTO #d 2/3 $105

2004 Leather and Lumber Stan Musial Leather Autograph #d/96 $75

2012 Bowman Platinum Bryce Harper Jumbo Patch Autograph #d/50 BGS 9 $310

2005 UD Reflections Miguel Cabrera/Adrian Beltre Dual Logo Patch AUTO #d 1/25 $75
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

What's the best on both of the triple autos, if you work something decent ill take both
    Wants: MIGUEL CABRERA BUYING AND TRADING FOR ALL!!!, and all other detroit tigers! PM me with any other detroit teams! [I]if you have them! I can buy or trade.

photo bucket, Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Do you still have the bowman chrome purple refractor Bryce Harper and if so is it for sale or trade? Please PM me if so. Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan35 View Post
    what's the best on both of the triple autos, if you work something decent ill take both

pm sent
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Do you still have the bowman chrome purple refractor Bryce Harper and if so is it for sale or trade? Please PM me if so. Thanks

Currently it is in the pile to head to BGS if I decide to send them in. If not I will let you know.

Thank you
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content