Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2011 Stealth & 2013 PP break. Brad K keeps following, but still hit a pc

So I decided to get a couple of boxes. I grabbed a 2011 Stealth and 2013 PP. The Stealth wasn't too bad. The 2013 was killer brutal besides the Newman. I have purchased 5 different boxes this year so far and each and every single one has landed me a Brad K. I am not a fan of him, but landing the Newman cushioned the blow. I know Brad won and all, but c'mon, 5 boxes and keep hitting his burning rubber??? All except the Newman are for trade for Newman or Kyle only.

Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Any interested in this Newman?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stvnoel; 02-05-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Having trouble uploading this right. It's a 2012 Press Pass Ignite 3 color Race-Used Fire Suit card 48/99. It is not in perfect condition. It came out of the pack with some light wear around the edges that really stands out with the black back drop

Thanks, but I have 2 of those.

Hidden Content

I have a '12 Burning Rubber BR-KYB4 Purple, Michigan win, 1/15, looking at the Bayne for my US Flag collection
    Come springtime all my 18 car cards will go up in flames literally incl. the R/U & i will post a video
    Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I have a '12 Burning Rubber BR-KYB4 Purple, Michigan win, 1/15, looking at the Bayne for my US Flag collection
    Come springtime all my 18 car cards will go up in flames literally incl. the R/U & i will post a video
    Thanks
    Never burn a card. hahahahaha. Sometimes that is what I want to do with some that I have too. Anyway, I would be willing to trade the Bayne for the Kyle. Post it up and if I can't get to the post office in time ( big snowstorm coming as in feet of snow), I will certainly get it out as fast as possible.

Hidden Content

Thanks, posted, where you at with all this snow ?!?
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Northern part of RI. They are now upping the totals and predicting it will start Friday morning and continue into Saturday with amounts of 18-28 inches and maybe higher. With me working so much, I convinced my wife to mail this out today so we don't have to go anywhere Friday at all.

Hidden Content

thx

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast