Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Prison guard gets pregnant to cop killer

What a doozy

Guard pregnant by cop killer according to an article posted today at New York Magazine. The article says a female corrections officer in Brooklyn was charged with sexual abuse of an inmate after having inappropriate relations with a convicted murderer, "for more than four months last year in plain view of other inmates.”
    Prosecutors say Nancy Gonzalez is eight months pregnant with the child of inmate Ronell Wilson. Wilson was sentenced to death for killing two undercover police officers in 2003. However that sentence was overturned in an appeal, and he is awaiting his retrial for sentencing.
    As if the above info is not bad enough, Wilson’s defense attorney claims the inmate is “mentally retarded and therefore cannot face capital punishment.” One news source claims Wilson "hatched a plan to avoid the death penalty by impregnating a female guard."
    "I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child," said Gonzalez. "Why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope,” she added.
    Authorities became aware of the guard pregnant by a cop killer after they heard a recorded phone call from Gonzalez to her boyfriend -- who is in state prison.
    What are your thoughts on this guard being pregnant by a cop killer? What penalties should she face for having relations with an inmate, and then becoming pregnant? Do you think she deliberately got pregnant?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wow

a guard having sex with any inmate should be a major felony. being pregnant by a retarded cop killer just adds a twist that makes me further believe I don't know what the heck is going on any more. Either I am insane, or a lot of other people are!!!

the fact is, she is obviously messed up, how did she get that job to begin with?

SCF Rewards
    Country

She was obviously at one point good for the job then turned into a piece of garbage,Of course life was hard for her so she sleeps with inmates.That is just pathetic

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess she just fell in love with him

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Jobs/co_exam.html

The only requriements is that you are 21 in New York State. They train you for only a year. I think they need more training. Maybe better screening. Although it might me difficult to get good people in this career.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 02-10-2013 at 12:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They should have female guards for female inmates and male guards for male inmates. Doesn't make sense to have female guards or female anything in a male prison or vice versa.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well where i work in 1993 Female Corrections Officers filed a grievance to be able towork around the males as a show that they were "equal".So in todays world it would be impossible to have only men with men and women with women.What they need is to show some self control and discipline for their jobs.

They should have female guards for female inmates and male guards for male inmates. Doesn't make sense to have female guards or female anything in a male prison or vice versa.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Well where i work in 1993 Female Corrections Officers filed a grievance to be able towork around the males as a show that they were "equal".So in todays world it would be impossible to have only men with men and women with women.What they need is to show some self control and discipline for their jobs.

What asking for a woman to exercise some type of self control or self discipline?? You must have some type of war against women.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

This always baffles me. How do guards find the place or the time alone to be able to do this. It said she did this in view of other inmates but where were the other guards. I don't know a ton about protocols there but seems like guards would rarely be alone with inmates without another guard with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see what you did veggie with the previous discussion with Wick... you should post this thread into the other one- i.e. it is not ALL men that go around just laying with anyone and have a "war against women"!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast