2013 topps codes redemption

Greetings:
    Once again when the 2013 Topps codes go live dont forget to post what ya got like the previous years.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Is that the millions code cards? I got like 4 of them and if so when do they go live?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Hey Commish I've got 20 code cards to enter and I'm getting impatient.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Hey Commish I've got 20 code cards to enter and I'm getting impatient.
    Topps is hoping most throw them away...haha
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Topps is hoping most throw them away...haha
    You're probably right,or forget about them,not a chance they sit right in front of my laptop everyday.
    All my teams stink.

Greetings:
    Well Spuds1961 old pal that 20 more than me since Ive yet to get my 2013s started havent got my 1st box yet reguardless just waiting to have this post to become a sticky to be added to the others that Ive started.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BSEBALLCOMMISH75 View Post
    Greetings:
    Well Spuds1961 old pal that 20 more than me since Ive yet to get my 2013s started havent got my 1st box yet reguardless just waiting to have this post to become a sticky to be added to the others that Ive started.
    Hopefully this time one of my codes will have something worthy of posting in the stickied version.
    All my teams stink.

Greetings:
    Please Mr. Mods please please make this a sticky thank you.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

Well they are live and this years game isn't worth entering your codes,in years past you could win instant prizes not so this year.I have a nice roster of 39 players to try for a streak but I'm sure there will be days when I forget about the code game,which is what Topps is hoping for.I hope somebody picks a player and he opens the season with a 57 game hitting streak,let's see how Topps weasels their way out of paying.
    All my teams stink.