Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Any1 need these Autos or Game Used?

I am looking to slim down my trade box alot more before the new product starts coming out. Does anyone need the below. Will trade them below BV for cards I need as I just really wanting to clear the trade box out. Looking for Justin Upton or Andrelton Simmons. Would prob trade them for 2-3 commons/base I need or an insert or 2 each. Will add more as trades occur. Thanks

2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Brad Holt Auto #BPA-BHO (Mets)
    2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Deck McGuire Auto #BPA-DM (Blue Jays)
    2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Miguel De Los Santos Auto #BPA-MD (Rangers)
    2007 Upper Deck Antiquity Artifacts Dan Uggla Jsy #AA-DU
    2008 Goudey Dan Uggla Jsy #M-DU
    2009 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey Dan Uggla #GJ-DU
    Last edited by Clemson2012; 02-09-2013 at 06:39 PM.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Do you have a gold border RC of Freeman from 2011 bowman?
    PC: Adrian Gonzalez....

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yeah actually got it in mail today and just added it to my site earlier today.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any1 today?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any1 need these. Please take them off my hands

I have an 2011 Topps Justin Upton Dianmond Anniversary #40
    2013 Topps Justin Upton #110
    2009 Upper Deck #896 B.J. Upton
    2009 Upper Deck #443 Team Leaders Carlos Pena,Akinori Iwamura, BJ Upton
    Last edited by jrpiratejack; 02-08-2013 at 11:47 AM.

I have a 2010 Bowman Draft base, chrome, and gold parallel of Simmons; and I also have, from 2012 Bowman Chrome, a BJ Upton refractor and a Justin Upton base card.

If that works for you, I'd be looking for:
    2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Emerald Brandon Guyer Auto #BPA-BG *263/399* (he grew up, and his parents still live, literally 3/4 mile from my house.)
    Collecting 1974 Topps (84% complete) and 1957-2013 Topps Phillies cards (50.2% complete).
    PC's: Chase Utley, Mark Trumbo, & David Price.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Haves/Wants Lists (still a work in progress): Hidden Content
    As of 3/16/13, no PWE's please. I use DC; so should you.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ProspectorDave View Post
    I have a 2010 Bowman Draft base, chrome, and gold parallel of Simmons; and I also have, from 2012 Bowman Chrome, a BJ Upton refractor and a Justin Upton base card.

If that works for you, I'd be looking for:
    2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Emerald Brandon Guyer Auto #BPA-BG *263/399* (he grew up, and his parents still live, literally 3/4 mile from my house.)
    I have the Simmons but can always use dups to trade for other cards of his and the BJ Upton I really need as I have the colored refractors but not the regular refractor(wow thats crazy..haha) and always looking for Justin Upton. So it sounds good to me post it up and I will confirm and get it in the mail. Cool story about his parents. I actually know Orlando Hudson and went to school with his sister. He is a pretty cool guy and very down to earth. I actually ate lunch with him a few times this offseason and have some cards he gave me and even addressed them to me.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jrpiratejack View Post
    I have an 2011 Topps Justin Upton Dianmond Anniversary #40
    2013 Topps Justin Upton #110
    2009 Upper Deck #896 B.J. Upton
    2009 Upper Deck #443 Team Leaders Carlos Pena,Akinori Iwamura, BJ Upton
    I believe I am still in need of all of these except the 2013 topps justin upton but will take dups. what are you looking for in return?

OK - I'm at work, but when I get home at 4, I'll pull the cards and post the trade. I never post a trade unless I actually have the cards I'm trading in front of me - I'm just overly cautious.

I was Chief Umpire of the Little League where Brandon played, and saw him play a lot for a couple of years. It was fun to see him rise through the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I have the Simmons but can always use dups to trade for other cards of his and the BJ Upton I really need as I have the colored refractors but not the regular refractor(wow thats crazy..haha) and always looking for Justin Upton. So it sounds good to me post it up and I will confirm and get it in the mail. Cool story about his parents. I actually know Orlando Hudson and went to school with his sister. He is a pretty cool guy and very down to earth. I actually ate lunch with him a few times this offseason and have some cards he gave me and even addressed them to me.
    Collecting 1974 Topps (84% complete) and 1957-2013 Topps Phillies cards (50.2% complete).
    PC's: Chase Utley, Mark Trumbo, & David Price.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Haves/Wants Lists (still a work in progress): Hidden Content
    As of 3/16/13, no PWE's please. I use DC; so should you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast