Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Ryan Braun's in trouble with PED's.....again

Wonder who he'll blame this time to try and get away with it?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ryan-br...235650670.html
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

The documents with his name on it weren't transferred in the correct manner, making him innocent?

This should be interesting...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    wow some people dont know when to stop.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    Wonder who he'll blame this time to try and get away with it?
    Ryan Z. Braun of the Royals?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Can we take his MVP now?!! and give it to Matt Kemp who should've won it!!

Hard to believe he isn't dirty.

He acknowledged having a relationship with the firm, but only to strengthen his appeal. Ya ok.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    He acknowledged having a relationship with the firm, but only to strengthen his appeal. Ya ok.
    Even if that were to be true, it raises a ton of other questions as to why he would have a relationship with that guy anyways and why would be take advice from him on the appeal? Braun has really backed himself into a corner here.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Immediately everybody jumps to conclusions, and crucifies him.

Look, if he's used PED, then my opinion of him is ruined. But as of right now, his name is listed on one sheet of paper with $20-30,000 owed. In Braun's statement, he said this:

“During the course of preparing my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.

“There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch’s work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under “moneys owed” and not on any other list.

“I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.

“I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter.

The name of Braun's attorney is also listed on the same sheet. So either his attorney is pumping up, or he's the one responsible for paying out the consulting fees.

Another player that appears on the one sheet only, one that has never in any way been linked with performance enhancers, has released a statement:

Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli, who also appeared on one of the documents obtained by Yahoo!. Cervelli responds:

"Following my foot injury in march, 2011, i consulted with a number of experts, including biogenesis clinic, for legal ways to aid my rehab and recovery. i purchased supplements that i am certain were not prohibited by MLB.''

When this story broke initially, listing Nelson Cruz, ARod, etc, it specifically stated that these players were listed with certain drugs. Braun's name appears nowhere else, and other news outlets that had received this story decided not to run with it because there was insufficient information to back the story.

Last edited by the 'stache; 02-06-2013 at 01:41 AM.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

I'm with you Lambeau for sure. I really don't think he did anything. He is "The Man" in Milwaukee and would have way too much to lose and would for sure lose fans including myself. I've got nothing but love and respoect and 100 percent believe him. I know I will be crucified for my opinion, but I'm standing by it.
    Last edited by wisportsnut77; 02-06-2013 at 01:44 AM. Reason: misspelled word.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast