Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wisportsnut77 View Post
    No need to be a jerk NY Sports Teams.
    It's his m.o. It's about all he's capable of. You can show him articles written by attorneys which will say "hey, Braun's explanation is at least plausible", and he'll ignore it because it contradicts his opinion. And that's all it is, an opinion.

Braun may be innocent. he may be guilty. I don't know, and he sure as hell doesn't know. And that's been my stance all along. None of us have the facts, and for anybody to state definitively "I know what happened, and he's a cheater" is absurd. And I'm not being a homer. I'm shooting holes in their arguments, which are at best specious.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    I'm hardly a homer. I just know the difference between conjecture and fact, and so far, Braun has never been found guilty of anything. The court of public opinion is shaped by sports sites that don't care about the truth. Their lone goal is to gain readers.
    bro, you have a brewers logo as your avatar and a Braun MVP picture in your signature. You have a better chance of convincing me of braun's innocence then convincing me that you aren't a homer.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

I'd like to say sorry but I'm not. I despise dishonest, lying, cheating scumbags which is what Braunoid is all about.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

I will go one step further. ANY professional athlete in ANY sport who has ties to Boesch needs to speak up BEFORE their name is leaked to the press. This would have been especially true with Braunoid since he has already came up dirty, even though he got off on a technicality. Not coming clean when you have dealt with someone linked to roids gives me the impression that one has something to hide.

...Rick
    Hidden Content

According to yahoo sports, they tried to contact Braun and his agent about the article they posted (before they posted it) and never got a response back, if the case was so simple, why ignore it until it goes live?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Furthermore, when I do a list of the "Oid" brethren I always try to list ARoid as the first. I'm an equal opportunity despiser. I'm a NY fan but a fan of baseball first. There have been plenty of players that joined the Yankees that if I did not want, ARoid being one of them. I do not want to see a Yankee break Barroid's so called record because I don't want a Yankee holding a tarnished record which is currently held by the enormous headed one. ARoids doctor's can say his hip injury has nothing to do with steroids but I'm not buying it. The roids have contributed at least in part to his injury in my eyes. I have never nor will I ever try to look for excuses, downplay or condone the use of PED's by ANY Yankee, Met, Giant, Jet, Ranger, Knick or Net.

People who say Braunoid already has his millions and he has no reason to cheat does not wash with me either. People cheat on their income tax for $20. With the incentives in baseball contracts where a player can make hundreds of thousands if not millions more for their performance you cannot tell me there is no incentive in cheating. If players were not worried about a million here and a million there they would not be going to arbitrators over pay. No one truly knows what's in a players mind except for that player.

I'm sorry, was I wrong that the Brewers have never won a World Series? That in itself is enough motive for a player who is adored by his fans to cheat to try and get a ring for that franchise.

...Rick
    Hidden Content

No need to rub in that the Brewers haven't won a world series. A pure move.

was the word bleeped out

was the word bleeped out
    Facts are the facts, I speak the truth.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I don't get paid to be liked.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-06-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    Hidden Content

lambeausouth, I feel for you, I really do. Your guy is the focus of all this ridiculous scrutiny and there's no way most fans will ever disassociate him from PEDs in the future.

But I can't help but feel a little bit of schadenfreude...ie, pleasure in your misery. About a month ago I posted about the David Justice reality show and how it was great to see a program about positive family values in America. You then pointed out that he must have beaten Halle, since, despite all the evidence to the contrary, "where there's smoke there's fire". People who think like that piss me off to no end and will never be convinced, even with a mountain of evidence.

I can't help but think Karma kicked your but on this one.
    Stuck in the 90s, I collect all things and everything Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast