Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    Haha this thread is hilarious. Everyone knows Braun is a fraud and a cheater. The only people who can't see it are the homer Brewers fans.
    Funny, because the guy that, you know, was employed by Major League Baseball to decide that, Shyam Das, doesn't agree with you. Maybe he's just got information that you've never seen which compelled him.

You know....nothing. If called upon by a judge, you couldn't prove Braun was guilty of using any banned substances in a million years.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Funny, because the guy that, you know, was employed by Major League Baseball to decide that, Shyam Das, doesn't agree with you. Maybe he's just got information that you've never seen which compelled him.

You know....nothing. If called upon by a judge, you couldn't prove Braun was guilty of using any banned substances in a million years.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

This whole thing of $20-30k unpaid by Braun's camp. Think about why that amount would be unpaid.

1.) If it were some type of performance enhancer Braun was buying, what, do you think this guy Bosch would "run a tab" for him? Braun's a millionaire several times over. It makes no sense that Bosch would give him $30k in steroids without payment. What, did Braun buy $5,000 worth 6 different times, each time not bringing the money? LOL. "hey that's ok Ryan, I know you're good for it. We're up to $30,000 now." Or maybe Braun just spent the $30,000 all at once. Decided to buy a lifetime's supply of drugs in one fell swoop. Oh ya, and he decided to have one of the attorneys handling his arbitration appeal come with him to get his name on this little document written in pencil on a piece of notebook paper.

Or

2.) As Braun's attorneys have come out and said publicly, Bosch was introduced early on in the appeals process, a retainer was paid, and after it was determined that Bosch provided no substantive information, a disagreement over just how much Bosch should be paid arose.

Forget this is Ryan Brayn, haters. What logical explanation would there be for a sum of $30,000 unpaid?
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

So, as I thought, you have nothing intelligent to say, just that "you're sure Braun is guilty". I hope you're never falsely accused of something that is then made public.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    So, as I thought, you have nothing intelligent to say, just that "you're sure Braun is guilty". I hope you're never falsely accused of something that is then made public.
    No, I just see no value is wasting my time debating this with a bonafide homer. Look at this thread. There's like 60 posts in here, and over half of them are just you defending Braun. Damn near everyone else is on the other side of the fence. Hmmmmmm....wonder why?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

And again, for the record, I do not know if he is innocent or guilty. I do not know definitively one way or the other. All of you that just "know he is guilty" really don't know anything at all. You think you know, but you don't know any better than all these sports writers.

No, I just see no value is wasting my time debating this with a bonafide homer. Look at this thread. There's like 60 posts in here, and over half of them are just you defending Braun. Damn near everyone else is on the other side of the fence. Hmmmmmm....wonder why?
    I'm hardly a homer. I just know the difference between conjecture and fact, and so far, Braun has never been found guilty of anything. The court of public opinion is shaped by sports sites that don't care about the truth. Their lone goal is to gain readers.

An interesting read from Fangraphs. link

Wendy Thurm, who practiced law for 20 years (and has no connection to this case) finds Braun's explaination entirely plausible.

I guess she's a homer too, huh?

You are correct, stop wasting your time. It's just like the individuals who sat on the OJ Simpson jury, nothing you could say would change their minds. If you had a video of the crime being committed they would say there is no #32 on the front or back of his shirt, it can't be OJ. Like I said, Brewer fans have nothing but Braunoid to worship since their team have ZERO World Series to their credit.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

No need to be a jerk NY Sports Teams.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast