Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Well, except that Braun has been pretty much a baseball superstar since high school. He was the college baseball Freshman of the year in 2003. After the test in question after the off season last year, he's been tested more, and has been clean, and had a better season than he did in 2011 when he won the MVP.

There's been no spike in his production. He's not gotten any bigger, or faster, since becoming a pro. He doesn't hit the ball any further.

I know there are different kinds of performance enhancers, but remember, the test that flagged Braun wasn't for a PED. It was a "banned substance". Hell, it could have been pot, and that would have been sufficient for a ban.

It seems people have some ax to grind with Ryan Braun. The guy is the only Major Leaguer ever to have a ban overturned (that we know of). Is it not possible that he didn't do anything?
    It's my understanding they don't test for weed. That's why Jeremy Jeffress had to be put on the 40 man when he was busted twice. They test in minors, but not MLB go figure. But I get your point, it could have been cold medicine. But still, it seems suspect.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    If you did not honestly laugh out loud at Braun's excuse, you will believe anything, and are probably one of the jurors that got Casey Anthony off. Real talk. Please do not try to rebuttle my statement with a longwinded explanation. These players have much more to gain from juicing than not; it is the world we live in. Melky Cabrera was rewarded with a 2 yr/$16mil deal the year after getting caught. He would not have sniffed that kind of a contract had he not juiced and he still got paid, albeit far less than if he had not tested dirty, BUT still way more than anything his body of work has earned. And this is straight from someone who would cheer Barry Bonds from the bleachers in San Francisco; you have to admit it to yourself.

Jerad
    Thank you. I know everybody always wants to paint a rosey picture, but life is not like that. Some people will do just about anything to put themselves ahead of the rest. These guys want to be the best, they want the fame and acclaim, and most of all, the pay. They will break the rules and put their morals aside just to do so. Defending them is worthless, because once again, they can care less about you. To them, you are just one of the people going to the games and making them rich.

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    If you did not honestly laugh out loud at Braun's excuse, you will believe anything, and are probably one of the jurors that got Casey Anthony off. Real talk. Please do not try to rebuttle my statement with a longwinded explanation. These players have much more to gain from juicing than not; it is the world we live in. Melky Cabrera was rewarded with a 2 yr/$16mil deal the year after getting caught. He would not have sniffed that kind of a contract had he not juiced and he still got paid, albeit far less than if he had not tested dirty, BUT still way more than anything his body of work has earned. And this is straight from someone who would cheer Barry Bonds from the bleachers in San Francisco; you have to admit it to yourself.

Jerad
    Well said.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    It's my understanding they don't test for weed. That's why Jeremy Jeffress had to be put on the 40 man when he was busted twice. They test in minors, but not MLB go figure. But I get your point, it could have been cold medicine. But still, it seems suspect.
    Ya, they definitely don't test for weed, nor do they put much emphasis on it. Lincecum was in the spotlight for weed and MLB completely ignored it.

Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

I hope he gets suspended for a whole season since he weaseled his way out of the 50 game one.
    Last edited by jaybird_1981; 02-15-2013 at 06:09 PM.

This is absolutely hilarious. Who else wants to make lame excuses for him? He's a friggin CHEATER.
    Last edited by baseballboy2; 02-15-2013 at 07:57 PM.

But...but...but...he's innocent! Everyone in the steroid industry just hates Ryan Braun! It's a conspiracy!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    Where is my shocked face?

Look at the list of guys he's with. A-Rod and Melky, I'm sure both were just asking for his advice as well or something?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

It's solid evidence that he cheated right in that document. His name is along side of the likes of Alex Rrodriguez and Melky Cabrera, both who have openly admitted to PED use.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast