Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    I'd love to see if Braun was a Yankee. Every Brewer fan in the country would absolutely kill him.
    As I said before, the only thing Brewers fans have to cheer for is Braunoid, they have zero/nada/zilch World Series Titles.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Immediately everybody jumps to conclusions, and crucifies him.

Look, if he's used PED, then my opinion of him is ruined. But as of right now, his name is listed on one sheet of paper with $20-30,000 owed. In Braun's statement, he said this:

“During the course of preparing my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.

“There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch’s work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under “moneys owed” and not on any other list.

“I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.

“I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter.

The name of Braun's attorney is also listed on the same sheet. So either his attorney is pumping up, or he's the one responsible for paying out the consulting fees.

Another player that appears on the one sheet only, one that has never in any way been linked with performance enhancers, has released a statement:

When this story broke initially, listing Nelson Cruz, ARod, etc, it specifically stated that these players were listed with certain drugs. Braun's name appears nowhere else, and other news outlets that had received this story decided not to run with it because there was insufficient information to back the story.

Or maybe some people are naive.

One year ago Braun is found tested positive for use of PEDs. He beats the case on a technicallity, not because the reading is found 100% false.

Now his name is listed with other professional athletes from a "Wellness Clinic" in Florida (where experts say is Ground Zero for PED distribution in america) where the informant releases info claiming the clinic provided PEDs to athletes from all kinds of sports.

Are some of us trying too hard to "look the other way" (otherwise known as what I call, 'The Bud Selig approach')??
    "I felt I had to prove...that the Yankees are just a team of ballplayers, not a pride of supermen." - Sandy Koufax; after striking out a series record 15 batters in game 1 of the '63 World Series

Lookin 4 vintage Dodgers/Rams, Kemp and Kershaw RCs, Lakers 80s-present

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112