Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (156)
    Country
    See 7-11 of Overtime's Items on eBay

Panini redemption solution - What do you think?

2010 Panini Luxury Suite Rookies Group 1 Gold Jordan Eberle /10

replaced by these three cards :

2011 Panini Crown RoyaleIce Kings Signatures Card #2/ 25
    Taylor Hall

2010 Panini Luxury Suite Rookies Group 1 Card #131 /199
    Jordan Eberle Au/Rc

2011 Panini Prime (11-12) Prime Namesakes - auto letter patches Card #62 (13 / 75) Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

SCF Rewards
    Country

nope. I wouldn't take it. I'd ask them for a comparable RC from Dominon

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

I'd say you did very well. You lose the exclusivity of a #/10 RC, but consider you are gaining a #/25 with a signature, a #/75 autographed memorabilia card and a #/199 RC with an auto. The player section is strong and you retain an Eberle card. I think the 3 autos & the letter patch have more value vs the one exclusive #/10 RC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you made out pretty well, 3 nice cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you made out quite well.....but that being said I really wonder why the Hall #/25 wasn't released out into the product. Same question for the hopkins - some of those letters are super short print and if they are holding on to one of those to please a customer that they had previously messed up with thats just terrible for collectors who are in the chase.....

I think I would be happy though.....any pics?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey_core's Items on eBay

Sorry if this has been discussed before but why would they not produce/release the Eberle Gold /10 in the first place? What´s the problem?

Seems like multiple redemptions in this set are not going to be made. I am also waiting for replacements for two I had.

*Edit* just read your previous thread about this issue. Wow, what a mess!

The Nugent Namesakes is a solid card. The Eberle /199 (if it is a multi colored) as well. Though a /25 I´m not a fan of Crown Royale.

Don´t know what you planned to do with the cards but I think if you sold them right now compared to the Eberle /10 probably would net you a likely similar amount
    but down the road I see the price for the Eberle /10 to be solid and high while the other three are more likely to fade a little.

On the other hand if you´d like the /10 for your pc it will obviously be tougher to find one and it will eventually cost more than the three others combined.
    Last edited by Svetlov; 02-06-2013 at 06:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Ya did good, even though it's /10 at least u got the TRUE rc version of the card and the other two are very nice pickups as well

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (156)
    Country
    See 7-11 of Overtime's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone. I feel okay about the replacements and pleased that Panini worked with me to get me the players that I requested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

What I don't understand is why wasn't it signed with he true rc /199 out of the same product?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

I think I would take the 3 replacements -- buts thats just my personal opinion -- but -- How long did it take after you requested a replacement - until you recieved these -- I made a replacement request a few weeks ago and was wondering on a time frame , by the way I had waited 18 months before requesting replacements --LOL , I just kept hoping since it was a couple Shea Weber cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast