Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jags new Logo reveil at press conf..

here it is, meh I think!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

It looks like a cheetah now
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

like a cartoon cheetah. Why in the world would they go and change it. It was fine the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    Why in the world would they go and change it. It was fine the way it was.
    So the one fan would have to buy new merchandise?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Reminds me of when the Lions changed their logo to make it more 'fierce,' didn't help us get to the playoffs.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

I'm sure this jaguars change will go down as one of the worst logo/ unifrorm changes in sports history. The idea generally unless you are trying to distance youraelf from a failed, or disgraced logo(see Waqshington Redskins,and Edmonton Eskimos in 5 to 10yrs.).Back to my point, the idea with a uniform/logo change is to keep ties to the older image qr colours,or look into teams past for possible complete overhall.You want your fans to love the new uniform so much they can't wait to replace entire sports wordroab,u dont want fans to feel obligated to buy new duds they have to crave them. \\\\\st.Louis Blues and dallas cowboys are examples of multi uniformed teams always reinventing themselves or selling 3rd jsys or throwbacks. but if u look at all the jerseys on those teams and they all have a similarity in colours,logos although there are differances nothing outlandish no overhauls in colour schemes. Teams like vancouver canucks are always changing logos and colours there is no idendity then you have teams like neworleans who never change anything
    Masterpieces 2008-09

Canvas Clippings(jerseys) 54/67=.806
    Brushstrokes(autos) 38/84=.469
    Base Parrallels= 55/87=.632(3-4 PENDING)

Quote Originally Posted by roro17 View Post
    Looks like the Cheeto character
    I was totally thinking the same thing. Go Chester!

hockeyguy5464 - that has a lot of truth to it except they failed on step 1. Logo looks worse now than it did. They took the same thing and made it ugly. If I was a jags fan I would be mad. Now they will be completely dependant on the success of the team. This is like reverse popularity. I almost wonder if its to make the fans hate the team more so they can move to L.A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast