Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

little mentioned great move by the House

The house stopped the debt ceiling from caving in and only added one provision, and it wasn't a tax break for the rich or anyone else. and perhaps the only stand they have made that is worth mentioning seems to go unnoticed.

Rep. Susan Brooks, a freshman Republican from Indiana, said, "I recently voted along with my colleagues in the House to present the Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate with a simple, but powerful challenge: pass a budget or you don't get paid.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_16...dont-get-paid/

if they could just focus in the right direction they might save themselves, but I am even doubtful this will happen.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, this law was illegal. From my understanding, current Congresses can not set their own pay. I bet many of representatives now this. LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

has nothing to do with their own pay and it is not illegal and has already been passed.

no budget proposal no pay, the senate hasn't proposed a budget in a few years, this will make them propose one or not get paid, and you know they are going to do whatever they need to, to get paid.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

White House and Senate Called their Bluff

You really believe they will stop their own pay ????