Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: And it already begins

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Sending in a PWE is a no no any which way you look at it. Not saying this is you, but if one can't afford sending out in bubble mailers and with proper safety, then you shouldn't be in the hobby. As simple as that.

Fine, then pay the $7.50 US for shipping in a bubble mailer for a $5 card. Oh wait, you don't want that? LOL

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sending in a PWE is a no no any which way you look at it. Not saying this is you, but if one can't afford sending out in bubble mailers and with proper safety, then you shouldn't be in the hobby. As simple as that.

You heard it here first folks. If you don't like losing money on your sales due to shipping, get out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

You heard it here first folks. If you don't like losing money on your sales due to shipping, get out.

You folks aren't getting it. When someone ships in a PWE via ebay, they are doing it for the BUYERS benefit, not because the seller wants to save on costs. If someone cant afford bubble mailers, sure.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

In 1000 deals with not one damaged compliant... doesn't seem like a no no to me. You wantto pay an extra $7.50 on a $20 card? I shouldn't be in the hobby because I found a way to continue to sell to Canada? Alright then.

Shipping in a PWE is a HUGE risk and no one I know does it. Why take the risk of having the card you're sending totally destroyed? You must be the luckiest guy in the world if you have sent that many trades in a PWE without one single complaint.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

What the buyer did here was irresponsible and if he mentioned in his listing that he only sent in a PWE to Canada or wherever else, I am pretty sure no one from an international location would deal with him and that's a fact. Chances are he failed to mention this b/c he was aware of this.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Fine, then pay the $7.50 US for shipping in a bubble mailer for a $5 card. Oh wait, you don't want that? LOL

You fail to understand what is wrong here. Why do you think that most sports card trading forums have a section of peopel that send in PWEs?? They are frowned upon and most buyers avoid them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

You folks aren't getting it. When someone ships in a PWE via ebay, they are doing it for the BUYERS benefit, not because the seller wants to save on costs. If someone cant afford bubble mailers, sure.

I fail to see the logic here. The OP here was the seller and not the buyer and he only sends in a PWE b/c he doesn't want to pay extra for shipping. My advice is that he should just stop shipping international if he continues to ship in a PWE.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (105)
    Country
    See penalty-man's Items on eBay

Anyone who ships with a PWE just to save on costs without telling the buyer ahead of time is kind of a low-rent bum cranking out ones of dollars in his mom's basement - hopefully without the inflatable dolls or My Little Pony posters.

BANNED

Country

Typical HI trolls coming out. How am I saving on cost when I ship FOR FREE?! I am paying for shipping. You Canadians better get use to it, PWE will be used more from USA. And by the way it is called nonmachinable PWE, so it doesn't go through the machine. That's why there is no damaged on the cards. And I should not ship hockey cards to Canada? Cause that is smart business practices.

BANNED

Country

Shipping in a PWE is a HUGE risk and no one I know does it. Why take the risk of having the card you're sending totally destroyed? You must be the luckiest guy in the world if you have sent that many trades in a PWE without one single complaint.

I mention that I do, again I forgot to change my descriptions. All my eBay descriptions mention it. But now more International buyers are understanding if they want a lower-end card from USA either they pay $7 shipping or it comes in a SAFE nonmachinable PWE. Get use to it. If there is no damaged and shipping is free, buyer has no room to complain.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast