Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: And it already begins

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Changed it for you. I do wonder if some people around the world don't realize the rate change yet?

Haha I'm not sure if you realize, but I'm agreeing with you and your statement in the OP!

BANNED

Country

ALL HAIL THE BUBBLE (For Cards under $7 (+/- 2.50)...

But has anyone tried the reinforced PWE method to Canada for a thicker card? Anything above a single toploader seems to be begging for trouble, right?

If you ship in a nonmachinable, from experience, no. I shipped GU and even a couple low-end patches this way. Still no issue. Patches scare me, but GU isn't an issue.

Haha I'm not sure if you realize, but I'm agreeing with you and your statement in the OP!

I realize it haha, just changed it for you ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

If you ship in a nonmachinable, from experience, no. I shipped GU and even a couple low-end patches this way. Still no issue. Patches scare me, but GU isn't an issue.

I realize it haha, just changed it for you ;)

What is nonmachinable? I've never heard of that option.

BANNED

Country

What is nonmachinable? I've never heard of that option.

Really? Man you could be saving lots! It's an expensive stamp well not really haha. About 20 cents more then a regular stamp. It doesn't go into a machine. Just ask for it and as long as it is thin enough you can do it.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Really? Man you could be saving lots! It's an expensive stamp well not really haha. About 20 cents more then a regular stamp. It doesn't go into a machine. Just ask for it and as long as it is thin enough you can do it.

We have a sticky in this forum about how to send PWE reinforced and yes non-machinable should always be selected. This way, it will be sorted by hand like bubble mailer instead of roller in a machine like normal PWE are. But there is a tickness to respect, just read the sticky in this forum and you will find all the detail.

Also a negative left only because it was mailed in a PWE and has no damage, contact a staff and we will delete the negative as one member can only leave a negative if a card is damage and the member did not make good on it with a replacement or via money. While it was almost never used in the hockey section as the bubble mailer was the standard, PWE never was part of the rules. So totaly legit to use PWE as long as there is no damage to cards. The damage is what we have rules on. SO as long as one use the reinforce method, he should do fine. But definitly the best practice it to tell the other trader about it, to prevent him getting mad at you.

We are trading to have fun, not to fill in USPS pocket... And in the end, the cards get there faster and as long as there is no damage , then the goal is reached. In Canada, for $2.20 I prefer to stick to bubble mailer to mail to USA.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 02-07-2013 at 09:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Regardless of shipping cost, you should have mentioned the PWE, especially on a $20 sale. Your fault, not the buyer's fault.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sorry, but this is no excuse. If you have the capacity to sell, you should have the ability to find the tools necessary to make bulk changes to your listings (they do exist). If you don't, then you are apparently willing to assume the liability and low DSRs that may result.

It's easy to blame the system or the buyer, but this is all in your hands. 'Too much work' is never an excuse in busines... Man up, take some responsibility, and change your listings...

Sorry if that's a little rough.

100% bang on!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I've asked for nonmachineable and they have no idea what I am talking about

BANNED

Country

I've asked for nonmachineable and they have no idea what I am talking about

You need a new PO, they should know what that is. They have a fricking stamp next to them that even says "nonmachinable"

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Please close, sick of the people on HI trying to act so tough on here.

There's nobody left on HI. Lol. The place is a ghost town, so you needn't worry, they will all be over here by years's end.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast