Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Looking for a few RCs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for a few RCs

Hello

Im new to these forums, so I hope Im posting this in the right forums. Anyways Im looking for a few high end RCs. If anyone has any and are willing to sell can either reply to this thread or send me a PM. The cards are: Max Pacioretty the Cup RC/249, Taylor Hall SPA Future Watch, Claude Giroux SPA Future Watch, Matt Duchene SPA Future Watch, Patrick Kane SPA Future Watch
    Last edited by njw2013; 10-15-2013 at 12:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump bump bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

scratch a couple of names off the list, but im still looking for a few more cards, so if any1 has any of them send me a PM

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump........

SCF Rewards
    Country

scratch another name off the list, now only interested in buying Pacioretty Cup RC, and Hall and Giroux SPA Future Watch Auto cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump......

SCF Rewards
    Country

thread title should be now looking for just 2 rookie cards and thats Max Pacioretty 08-09 3 Color Cup RC/249 and a Matt Duchene SPA Future Watch Auto. If any1 has either card for sale plz reply to me or send me a PM.

thx
    Last edited by njw2013; 10-13-2013 at 08:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

list updated in 1st post. if any1 has any of the cards on the list plz dont hesitate to reply here or PM me. thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Add Patrick Kane Future Watch Auto to list of Rcs Im looking for. List is in 1st post.