Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I can use this if you still have it:

    CH-43 CC Sabathia New York Yankees (Refractor look)

    LMK if you can use any of these Tigers:
    2012 Topps Heritage New Age Performers Victor Martinez
    2011 Bowman Bowman's Best Miguel Cabrera
    2011 Topps CYMTO-54 Justin Verlander
    2011 Topps Town Justin Verlander
    2011 Topps Kimball Champions Ty Cobb (# 13)
    2011 Topps Opening Day Stadium Lights Miguel Cabrera
    2011 Topps Chrome Austin Jackson Xfractor
    2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome Miguel Cabrera
    2009 Upper Deck Starquest Blue Uncommon Curtis Granderson
    2009 Upper Deck X Miguel Cabrera Die Cut
    2008 Donruss Threads College Greats Kirk Gibson (Spartans Uni)
    2008 Donruss Threads Diamond Kings George Kell
    2008 Upper Deck Infield Power Miguel Cabrera
    2007 Bowman Chrome Justin Verlander
    2007 Topps Chrome Carlos Guillen refractor
    2007 Topps Chrome Jeremy Bonderman Xfractor
    2007 Topps Walmart Magglio Ordonez
    2007 Topps Walmart Gary Sheffield
    I could use the 2011 Topps Opening Day Stadium Lights Miguel Cabrera. Post it up if you feel that is fair.
    Thanks!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    I could use the 2011 Topps Opening Day Stadium Lights Miguel Cabrera. Post it up if you feel that is fair.
    Thanks!
    That works for me. PWE in a top loader ok?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    That works for me. PWE in a top loader ok?
    Absolutely. Thanks!

  4. #44
    I like these:
    Base: James Shields, Eric Hosmer, Felipe Paulino, Luke Hochevar(2), Alex Gordon, David Lough
    Blue Border: Mike Moustakas(2), Aaron Crow

    I have a Torii Hunter 2012 Topps black Border #/61
    will look for more in your tradelist to even trade up.
    My main PC Player: LUKE HOCHEVAR
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    My Hoch Stats: 274/719 38.1%(including 1/1s) 271/473 57.3%(excluding 1/1s)

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals-R-US View Post
    I like these:
    Base: James Shields, Eric Hosmer, Felipe Paulino, Luke Hochevar(2), Alex Gordon, David Lough
    Blue Border: Mike Moustakas(2), Aaron Crow

    I have a Torii Hunter 2012 Topps black Border #/61
    will look for more in your tradelist to even trade up.
    I'm not really looking for Torii Hunter cards. Do you have a tradelist I can look at?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    I'm not really looking for Torii Hunter cards. Do you have a tradelist I can look at?
    Sorry I don't have a tradelist. I also have a 2012 Topps Tier one single relic of Prince Fielder.
    My main PC Player: LUKE HOCHEVAR
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    My Hoch Stats: 274/719 38.1%(including 1/1s) 271/473 57.3%(excluding 1/1s)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •