'94 Cup Chase uncut 5 card sheet

I see theres a 30 card uncut sheet listed & i have this 5 card sheet with CC1,CC3,CC7,CC23,CC25. Dont know if someone cut a 30 card sheet apart or what but this has P.P. Certified Authentic embossed on it. Had to scan it twice, its too big for the scanner bed.
    Thanks.

scan_0002ccc.jpgscan_0003.jpg
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Like I told you before about these, only uncut sheets for the complete 30 card set are known. Maybe try asking around in the racing forums? Maybe someone there can help shed some light on these. If they are official and not cut from a 30 card sheet, I'll see about adding them. If not and someone just cut a 30 card sheet, I'm going to have to pass on adding any of them.

OK, Thanks, ill mark the box its in that i tried already, you know where this goes now
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content