Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a P.O. Box and will continue to receive Saturday mail, so I've heard. Huzzah!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Quote Originally Posted by fleemur12 View Post
    So it seems. The USPS actually is supposed to get permission from Congress before making cuts to service, and it seems that several congressmen from rural states are oppose to the cutback. However, House Speaker John Boehner is all for implementing the plan. We may have an interesting vote yet.
    Even if Congress includes the "no reduction" clause in the appropriations bill the USPS lawyers think there is another way around it. In the bill, congress gives the USPS money to pay for free mail for the blind, military and oversees voting. Last year it was around $78 million. The USPS says if they refuse the money they cannot be held to the "no reduction " clause in the bill. USPS says they will save $2 billion. I'd give up $78 million to save $2 billion.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Artyukhin, Zubrus, Lindros, Kovalchuk...and to a lesser extent Craig Berube, Dave Brown and Brian Propp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12