Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Tire-Kicking on a Couple of Beauties

Please don't ask what value I'm putting on the first two - they're NPDTS and I would need something pretty sweet for either of them.

Thanks for looking.

In HOCKEY ... Looking for great patches of Islanders' Mike Bossy, Brian Trottier, Denny Potvin and Clark Gillies. Also looking for Maurice Richard, Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe autos and GU.

In BASEBALL, looking for Tom Seaver, David Wright, Ike Davis and HOFers.
    Hidden Content

Interested in the Harvey I'll send a PM tonight
    Most Wanted
    Any ITG Ultimate 7 from the Habs

bump
    In HOCKEY ... Looking for great patches of Islanders' Mike Bossy, Brian Trottier, Denny Potvin and Clark Gillies. Also looking for Maurice Richard, Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe autos and GU.

Hidden Content

Beautiful cards! I'm interested in the Rocket and/or the Harvey! Please let me know if there's anything we can do!

Thanks!

Dave =)
    PHOTOBUCKETT-Hidden Content

Dave, nothing I see that I can use, but thanks.

Hidden Content

Can use the Dual Auto. Either let me know what you are looking for or check my high end section of my tradepage and PB. Thanks,
    Dave
    PC Players: Martin Brodeur, Travis Zajac, Ozzie Smith, and Enos Slaughter. My Hidden Content .
    NOTE: I TRADE BASED ON BECKETT AND DO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION SOME FAIR MARKET VALUE BASED ON SEVERAL SITES. IF YOU THINK YOUR CARD IS WORTH FIFTY TIMES THAT AND TRY TO SHOW HOW MY CARD IS WORTH THE SAME AS CARDBOARD FOUND IN A DUMPSTER THEN PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS NOR MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU!

ill take a run at the harvey

got a gretzky auto #/9 and a seaver 1/1 auto from diamond kings
    Buckets that work i hope
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Can use the Dual Auto. Either let me know what you are looking for or check my high end section of my tradepage and PB. Thanks,
    Dave
    Didn't see anything I need. For my wants, check my signature.
    Last edited by JeffthePug; 02-11-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast