Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Looking for current Lightning G/U, Autos and Rookies

    Please let me know what you have to trade and what you want in return. Thanks

  2. #2

  3. #3
    CML wants are in my sigg. Also have one Pat White GU, some Buccs. plz let me know.... thanks
    Last edited by michiganMax; 02-10-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Tampa Bay Lightning
    03-04 ITG Action First Time All-Star #FT6 Vincent Lecavalier
    04-05 Upper Deck World's Best #WB3 Martin St. Louis
    05-06 Parkhurst #503 Vincent Lecavalier
    05-06 Upper Deck #469 Ryan Craig RC
    05-06 Upper Deck Goal Celebrations Martin St. Louis GC-5
    05-06 Upper Deck Scrapbooks #HS14 Nikolai Khabibulin
    05-06 Upper Deck Victory Game Breakers #GB42 Brad Richards
    06-07 Beehive Martin St Louis #11 x2
    06-07 Fleer #173 Martin St Louis
    06-07 Ultra Gold Medallion #55 Fredrik Modin
    06-07 UD Power Play Vincent Lecavalier #90
    06-07 Upper Deck #489 Blair Jones RC
    06-07 Upper Deck Hometown Heroes #HH47 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 SP Authentic Holoview FX #FX41 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 Ultra Season Crowns #SC6 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 Upper Deck NHL's Best #B7 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 UD Victory Matt Smaby RC #326
    2008 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary #UD41 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 Be A Player #160 Martin St. Louis
    08-09 Collector's Choice Reserve Silver #155 Radim Vrbata
    08-09 Collector's Choice #298 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 Collector's Choice Reserve Silver #298 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 O-Pee-Chee 1979-80 Retro #205 Shane O'Brien
    08-09 Upper Deck Favourite Sons #FS12 Martin St. Louis
    08-09 Upper Deck Victory #23 Martin St Louis
    08-09 Upper Deck Victory Game Breakers #GB4 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 Upper Deck Victory Stars of the Game #SG43 Martin St. Louis
    09-10 Collector's Choice Reserve #10 Mike Smith
    09-10 Collector's Choice #289 Kevin Quick RC
    09-10 Collector's Choice Reserve #290 Riku Helenius RC
    09-10 O-Pee-Chee Canadian Heroes #CBST Steven Stamkos
    09-10 O-Pee-Chee Retro #545 Brandon Segal RC $3
    09-10 Upper Deck Rookie Debuts #RD3 Victor Hedman
    10-11 Artifacts Frozen Artifacts Retail #FARMA Patrick Marleau
    10-11 Donruss #137 Vincent Lecavalier
    10-11 Pinnacle #22 Vincent Lecavalier
    10-11 Pinnacle Rink Collection #78 Dwayne Roloson
    10-11 Score #426 Vincent Lecavalier
    10-11 Upper Deck #21 Steven Stamkos
    10-11 Upper Deck Ambassadors of the Game #AG36 Steven Stamkos
    10-11 Upper Deck Victory #176 Martin St Louis
    11-12 Crown Royale Lords of the NHL #2 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Elite Aspirations #154 Martin St Louis
    11-12 Elite Series Steven Stamkos #3 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Elite Series Steven Stamkos #1 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Elite Rookie Stars #3 Brett Connolly
    11-12 Panini Contenders #4 Vincent Lecavalier
    11-12 Panini Contenders #26 Martin St Louis
    11-12 Score #413 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Score Making An Entrance #7 Martin St. Louis x2
    11-12 Score Sudden Death #3 Simon Gagne
    11-12 Upper Deck EA Ultimate Team #EA1 Steven Stamkos x2
    12-13 Score #15 Steven Stamkos
    12-13 Score #528 J.T. Brown RC
    Lecavalier,Vincent
    10-11 Pinnacle City Lights Materials #36 227/499
    11-12 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJVL
    11-12 Panini Prime #84 178/249 Steven Stamkos

    also have 4 sports to trade from too

    interested in these

    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/1015
    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/953 what yr is this crosby
    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/953#851
    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/408
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

  5. #5
    Do you need any of these?
    11/12 SPx Winning Materials St. Louis
    10/11 Score Tokarski
    10/11 OPC Tokarski

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BironCollector View Post
    Do you need any of these?
    11/12 SPx Winning Materials St. Louis
    10/11 Score Tokarski
    10/11 OPC Tokarski
    no thank you

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    Tampa Bay Lightning
    03-04 ITG Action First Time All-Star #FT6 Vincent Lecavalier
    04-05 Upper Deck World's Best #WB3 Martin St. Louis
    05-06 Parkhurst #503 Vincent Lecavalier
    05-06 Upper Deck #469 Ryan Craig RC
    05-06 Upper Deck Goal Celebrations Martin St. Louis GC-5
    05-06 Upper Deck Scrapbooks #HS14 Nikolai Khabibulin
    05-06 Upper Deck Victory Game Breakers #GB42 Brad Richards
    06-07 Beehive Martin St Louis #11 x2
    06-07 Fleer #173 Martin St Louis
    06-07 Ultra Gold Medallion #55 Fredrik Modin
    06-07 UD Power Play Vincent Lecavalier #90
    06-07 Upper Deck #489 Blair Jones RC
    06-07 Upper Deck Hometown Heroes #HH47 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 SP Authentic Holoview FX #FX41 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 Ultra Season Crowns #SC6 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 Upper Deck NHL's Best #B7 Vincent Lecavalier
    07-08 UD Victory Matt Smaby RC #326
    2008 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary #UD41 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 Be A Player #160 Martin St. Louis
    08-09 Collector's Choice Reserve Silver #155 Radim Vrbata
    08-09 Collector's Choice #298 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 Collector's Choice Reserve Silver #298 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 O-Pee-Chee 1979-80 Retro #205 Shane O'Brien
    08-09 Upper Deck Favourite Sons #FS12 Martin St. Louis
    08-09 Upper Deck Victory #23 Martin St Louis
    08-09 Upper Deck Victory Game Breakers #GB4 Vincent Lecavalier
    08-09 Upper Deck Victory Stars of the Game #SG43 Martin St. Louis
    09-10 Collector's Choice Reserve #10 Mike Smith
    09-10 Collector's Choice #289 Kevin Quick RC
    09-10 Collector's Choice Reserve #290 Riku Helenius RC
    09-10 O-Pee-Chee Canadian Heroes #CBST Steven Stamkos
    09-10 O-Pee-Chee Retro #545 Brandon Segal RC $3
    09-10 Upper Deck Rookie Debuts #RD3 Victor Hedman
    10-11 Artifacts Frozen Artifacts Retail #FARMA Patrick Marleau
    10-11 Donruss #137 Vincent Lecavalier
    10-11 Pinnacle #22 Vincent Lecavalier
    10-11 Pinnacle Rink Collection #78 Dwayne Roloson
    10-11 Score #426 Vincent Lecavalier
    10-11 Upper Deck #21 Steven Stamkos
    10-11 Upper Deck Ambassadors of the Game #AG36 Steven Stamkos
    10-11 Upper Deck Victory #176 Martin St Louis
    11-12 Crown Royale Lords of the NHL #2 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Elite Aspirations #154 Martin St Louis
    11-12 Elite Series Steven Stamkos #3 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Elite Series Steven Stamkos #1 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Elite Rookie Stars #3 Brett Connolly
    11-12 Panini Contenders #4 Vincent Lecavalier
    11-12 Panini Contenders #26 Martin St Louis
    11-12 Score #413 Steven Stamkos
    11-12 Score Making An Entrance #7 Martin St. Louis x2
    11-12 Score Sudden Death #3 Simon Gagne
    11-12 Upper Deck EA Ultimate Team #EA1 Steven Stamkos x2
    12-13 Score #15 Steven Stamkos
    12-13 Score #528 J.T. Brown RC
    Lecavalier,Vincent
    10-11 Pinnacle City Lights Materials #36 227/499
    11-12 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJVL
    11-12 Panini Prime #84 178/249 Steven Stamkos

    also have 4 sports to trade from too

    interested in these

    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/1015
    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/953 what yr is this crosby
    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/953#851
    http://pwhite81bucket.shutterfly.com/pictures/408

    sorry couldnt find anything i could use

  8. #8
    are these still available:
    Skinner YG
    Subban YG
    Seguin Artifacts RC
    Lemieux Artifacts jersey

    I have these Lightening cards available for trade:

    09-10 Sp Authentic Future Watch Auto Victor Hedman #/999
    10-11 Artifacts Tundra Trios Crosby/Lecavalier/B. Richards (beige/black/white) #/75
    06-07 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Rookie Karri Ramo (pictured in Tampa jersey)
    Last edited by 2broscollections; 02-07-2013 at 09:09 AM.

  9. #9
    never heard back, can you use any of these Tampa cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2broscollections View Post
    are these still available:
    Skinner YG
    Subban YG
    Seguin Artifacts RC
    Lemieux Artifacts jersey

    I have these Lightening cards available for trade:

    09-10 Sp Authentic Future Watch Auto Victor Hedman #/999
    10-11 Artifacts Tundra Trios Crosby/Lecavalier/B. Richards (beige/black/white) #/75
    06-07 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Rookie Karri Ramo (pictured in Tampa jersey)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2broscollections View Post
    never heard back, can you use any of these Tampa cards?
    sorry, not for what u want in return

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •