Just made a PC folder check it out Calvin Johnson 1/1, AP 1/1 Steelers

The Calvin Johnson 1/1 I pulled in 2010 best pull of my life. 2008 Exquisite Black & Gold Set. Adrian Peterson 1/1. would love some feedback

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9305740...7632784788918/
    Last edited by Betts; 02-16-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Link to your bucket? I would really like to see the Black and Golds.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (31/67 - 46% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (19/48 - 40% complete)

Hidden Content

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9305740...7632784788918/
    Wow cant believe I forgot to put that in haha, got to excited i guess

Nathan, they are amazing! Love the Exquisite. Exquisite back when it was...well...exquisite!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Thanks man Appreciate it, I know what you mean with the exquisite. I actually got that whole set on ebay I couldn't pass it up, that roethlisberger is so hard to find.

I love the Black and Golds. I have all of them but the Roethlisberger. And yes, it is hard to find. Very nice collection you have.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (31/67 - 46% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (19/48 - 40% complete)

Hidden Content

I'd love to have those Black and Golds. Nice PC!!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hey thank you guys, I don't really have a set PC but I've always like collecting steelers since I"m from PA, I really like getting the older players sigs off the steelers and I'm trying to get most of their rookies to its a work in process right now