Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    here is the full list
    http://nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

The NRA is a complete joke! If you belong and you allow them to represent you then you have gotten what you paid for!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

In reading that short list of corporations, other than Ben and Jerry's, they haven't gotten any farther than the States of Kansas and Missouri.
    Lol.

Idjits ...... Get somebody to do a job for you collating a real list outside Kansas and Missouri, and corporately that list would have to be an excel file it would be so large.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    here is the full list
    http://nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

The NRA is a complete joke! If you belong and you allow them to represent you then you have gotten what you paid for!
    I used to be a member when I was employed with them back in '08/'09. Since then I've terminated my membership with them and am proudly represented by Smith & Wesson's M&P.
    Last edited by Zimbow; 02-09-2013 at 03:55 AM.
    "There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution" - John Adams, March 4, 1797 – March 4, 1801

side note Zimbow have visited the S&W Plant? Interesting place
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    side note Zimbow have visited the S&W Plant? Interesting place
    Yeah, I was up there once. Some nice people in Mass.
    "There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution" - John Adams, March 4, 1797 – March 4, 1801

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12