Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

The Republicans' Primary Problem

Having just lost an election, many Republicans are anxious to remake our party in the image of Democrats. The theory seems to be that whatever we're doing isn't working, so we better change everything. But in fact,...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh boy...I could type a full essay from this....but I'm going to try to keep it short.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann
    Having just lost an election, many Republicans are anxious to remake our party in the image of Democrats. The theory seems to be that whatever we're doing isn't working, so we better change everything.

*sigh*....you still don't get do you Ann?

It's not about making your party into the opposing party, it's about doing what is right for the nation, you guys will NEVER comprehend that because you genuinely DO NOT CARE about this country. You only care for a small portion, and that will NOT cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultergeist
    But in fact, whatever Republicans did in 2012 -- other than an overly long primary fight -- worked amazingly well, given the circumstances.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, I'm not done......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by a lonely woman
    In a detailed analysis of the 2012 election, William A. Galston, a fellow with the liberal Brookings Institution, makes a number of fascinating observations that Republicans would do well to consider before embracing amnesty, abortion, gay marriage and Beyonce.

Hurr durr....nice joke Ann.....btw, you don't have to embrace anything keep going further right and see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Cultergeist
    In my analysis of his analysis, the single most important factor in the election was simply that Obama was an incumbent.

*FACEPALM*

The majority of the next part of her garbage blog is showing examples of many years ago of how the incumbents fared.....lol, it's so fitting that these people will always look for any excuse than face the truth.

Thanks to Ann Culter, the GOP will continue being a clown party for many years to come.....what will they blame it on when they lose in 2016?

That will be very interesting to see...

Quote Originally Posted by A pathetic human being
    Stop running scared, Republicans. It makes you look like Democrats.

Running Scared?

You're not running anywhere....You're dying (as a political party).

SCF Rewards
    Country

There problem is simple. Democrats are selling America out in the name of politics and political expediance. Anything they come up with from Amnesty to gun control to Obama care. If they don't get there way they play the race card and have temper tantrums rolling around on the floor like a 2 years old. Reason it works is because is Americans are brainwashed by the TV and media. The media is bought and paid for buy the democrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The media is bought and paid for buy the democrats.

Remind me what is the #1 watched news program on American television?

OH YEAH....that would be FAUX NEWS (AKA GOP News).

Is this symptom (of not facing facts) something that only GOP supporters get?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Remind me what is the #1 watched news program on American television?

OH YEAH....that would be FAUX NEWS (AKA GOP News).

Is this symptom (of not facing facts) something that only GOP supporters get?

Yay for AMerica the Republicans are a failing party and we get a party full of people like ALex full of anger and hate. Maybe if the other news channels didn't spend 50% of there air time smashing O Reliely or Hannity etc etc people might watch it. Truth is, republicans still hold the house and will hold the house next election as well.
    Sad truth is that the party that occupies the White House can't work with the Congress without playing the race card. Thats really what amnesty is all about now isnt it Alex. An excuse for Obama to call people against his POLICIES RACIST.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yay for AMerica the Republicans are a failing party and we get a party full of people like ALex full of anger and hate.

Dude, you do know that I'm independent?

You do know I also consider the democrats to be cowards and simply the "lesser of two evils"?

Maybe if the other news channels didn't spend 50% of there air time smashing O Reliely or Hannity etc etc people might watch it.

Agreed!

And maybe if O'Reilly and Hannity weren't on ANY news channel, that would help immensely.

They are insanely biased commentators who misinform people under the disguise of "news".....and same goes for liberal commentators.

You see what Jon Stewart does, in a NON-news program....maybe O'Reilly and Hannity should do that and leave the News to REAL reporters.

Sad truth is that the party that occupies the White House can't work with the Congress without playing the race card. Thats really what amnesty is all about now isnt it Alex. An excuse for Obama to call people against his POLICIES RACIST.

Yeah, that's it.....you got me man.

"Amnesty" (which in reality is nowhere near a real amnesty) is about trying to do something about a big problem, the GOP solution is to do nothing or do something very extreme like attempt to deport every single illegal regardless of their situation.

BTW, you do understand that the U.S had a big hand in creating this mess in the first place right?

You do understand it was employers hiring illegals without any proof of documentation that had a huge surge in illegal immigration in the 90s, right?

Good ol' capitalism exploitation....where would we be without it?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya sure ALex just spring amnesty on everyone out of left field while approval ratings are third lowest of all time following re-election and start playing the race card. Yes, that is a solution if I ever saw one.

I could care less about the reasons for the problem actually. Im looking at the timing and you are ignoring all FACTS surrounding that.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

FOX News?

Oh, you mean Republican Part Headquarters

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I don't watch fox, is that good or bad?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't watch fox, is that good or bad?

That's very healthy.
    And I don't believe the rest of the media is leftist. I think they follow the money wherever it leads. FOX just laps it up from the GOP. That's less work and only costs your soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast