Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Retirement to me sale, everything needs to go!

As of April 29th I will be officially retiring from my current job. Along with that, every last card that is not a PC card I want out of my sights! Would prefer to sell this as a lot, but will break it up if needed....Along with the scans there will be other odds and ends to go along with it if it sells as a lot...As for a couple of the scans, one is a 89 Bowman rack pack with Griffey JR RC showing, along with approx 45 1990 Score Griffeys...I also have 12 87 Topps unopened boxes left from a case(Bonds, Bo Jackson, Will Clark RCS, Mcgwire 2nd yr)...I can not sell these on here so I will be willing trade them for PC items or something I can turn around and sell...Asking $600 OBO on this lot...There is a few mid-highend gu's/autos (Griffey /6, Gooden, etc), 30 plates 1/1's or other 1/1's, several nice patches, some nice star gu's, and approx 100 other gu's/autos...Feel free to make a reasonable offer, everything pictured is in the lot...

GU/AUTO
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Plates & other 1/1's
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

pm me a price on all 1/1's
    Always buying Steelers and Penguins

I will NOT send gift!!!!

If you decide to break it up I would be interested in the Chris Carpenter auto.
    My bucket: Hidden Content

My insert and star player trade page:
    Hidden Content

My Cardinal autograph list:
    Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have !! I will take most others as well!
    Looking for current Braves autos !! Also nice inserts of both teams!!

Interested in the prices on the chase wright and joe pepitone
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

price on the Adam Dunn patch?
    Jose Canseco Super Collector Hidden Content
    Trade bucket: Hidden Content

Can I get an estimate on how many cards total in the lot please and thank you
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Sorry for the delayed response guys, been working on getting everything organized and typed up in football and basketball...

-in response to individual cards, if there is no promising offers on the entire lot in the next few weeks I'll look at breaking it up.

-sjw, along with what is pictured, there is another 4-500 cards, base of stars, inserts, and rcs

Please PM me a ballpark figure you are looking for. Thanks
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Price on the two Nomar's and Mike Lowell auto
    Hidden Content
    Jackie BradleyJr
    and Henry OwensPC

Hidden Content
    2004 Red Sox World Series Champs Player/Coach Project: 24/31!!

I work a full time job and go to college. Keep that in mind with shipping, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast