Redsox Inserts FT

i have these for trade for adam dunn....Anything

who wants them

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps2dba62a3.jpg
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

2. Wata Photo
    Not one person has adam dunn for trade for redsox inserts???

They are nice... I'll have to look through my cards. What trade value are you putting on these?
    Right now looking to sell my inventory so I can get new stuff
    Hidden Content Please NO PayPal Gift

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Xfractor Adam Dunn if interested. Would rather trade for Justin Upton I need though
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

just looking to trade, nice card for nice card is all

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Xfractor Adam Dunn if interested. Would rather trade for Justin Upton I need though

let me find some uptons and get back with you

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sounds good I have a list of cards I have if you click on banner in my link. Would even take a base card or 2 I need. The list is up to date a of yesterday(haven't added the stuff I got in mail today yet)
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content