Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    They are 100% not autos. Whoever you spoke with at Panini is misinformed. Per Panini's blog, they will be considered XRC's like BAP or Artifacts rookie redemption programs.

    Also, The silk screened rookie autos look cheap to me, what a shame. The patch should be an actual patch, not a flat fabric.
    I read the blog as well. Nowhere does it say these will not be autographed. It says they will be XRC which we already knew. Since Limited has auto rookies, I can't see why they wouldn't attempt to do the same for these redemptions

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiefives View Post
    I read the blog as well. Nowhere does it say these will not be autographed. It says they will be XRC which we already knew. Since Limited has auto rookies, I can't see why they wouldn't attempt to do the same for these redemptions
    And nowhere on the card (the redemption) does it say auto. And if you watch the video of the break on the blog, they do not say these are autographs.

    SO they are not autographs. Don't be dissapointed (I'm sure many people think they will be autos because they are redemptions).

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    And nowhere on the card (the redemption) does it say auto. And if you watch the video of the break on the blog, they do not say these are autographs.

    SO they are not autographs. Don't be dissapointed (I'm sure many people think they will be autos because they are redemptions).
    They don't say they aren't either. So no one can say either way. Not sure why you're trying to act like you know more than anyone else. I think I'll go with what a Panini rep told me over someone on a hobby board

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiefives View Post
    They don't say they aren't either. So no one can say either way. Not sure why you're trying to act like you know more than anyone else. I think I'll go with what a Panini rep told me over someone on a hobby board
    Sorry to rain on your parade, but you be wrong!

    Anyways, I never claimed I knew more than anyone else; I only provided a conclusion based on all of the evidence out there.

    If you think you are so right, I am more than willing to wager one box of Limited. Put your money where your smart mouth is.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    Sorry to rain on your parade, but you be wrong!

    Anyways, I never claimed I knew more than anyone else; I only provided a conclusion based on all of the evidence out there.

    If you think you are so right, I am more than willing to wager one box of Limited. Put your money where your smart mouth is.
    LOL, so in one sentence you say I'm wrong and in the other you say you're providing a "conclusion". :facepalm:

    I never said these were autos. I actually said nothing until you decided to chime in and tell us all that you know for sure these will not be autographs. I've been told differently. Not sure why you're acting like King know-it-all

  6. #16
    - I Think you guys can agree to disagree on this one... and just post when the redemtions show up
    Players - Jets (Trouba, Scheifele etc) T.Kidd, CuJo autos and Don Cherry.
    Rookie Year - Mark and Michael Stone
    Master Want List - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiefives View Post
    LOL, so in one sentence you say I'm wrong and in the other you say you're providing a "conclusion". :facepalm:

    I never said these were autos. I actually said nothing until you decided to chime in and tell us all that you know for sure these will not be autographs. I've been told differently. Not sure why you're acting like King know-it-all
    Other than your mystery rep who told you a bunch of bologna, you have no evidence to make a different conclusion. (A Panini Rep saying something that is not true? I've never heard of that before!! LOL)

    get why you want to say these are autos, for trading and selling purposes. However, my information was just so you make sure you know what you are doing before you go ahead and make those representations. It wasn't to say I know more than you.

    And for a final time, put your money where your big mouth is.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    Other than your mystery rep who told you a bunch of bologna, you have no evidence to make a different conclusion. (A Panini Rep saying something that is not true? I've never heard of that before!! LOL)

    get why you want to say these are autos, for trading and selling purposes. However, my information was just so you make sure you know what you are doing before you go ahead and make those representations. It wasn't to say I know more than you.

    And for a final time, put your money where your big mouth is.
    My big mouth? Dude, you're clearly a total a-hole. Once again, before you posted your Grand wisdom post stating these were NOT going to be autos, I never claimed them to be anything. If anyone has a big mouth, it's you

    Now go play somewhere else

  9. #19
    I thought people on these boards were on avg. over 30, lol
    Looking for anything with Team Canada on it.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kr0n View Post
    I thought people on these boards were on avg. over 30, lol
    Clearly not

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •