Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiefives View Post
    Clearly not
    Frankiefives, he is talking about you.

And you did proclaim these to be autos, based on what was told to you by the Panini rep.

Either way, apologies to you if I came off harsh, I was just letting you know what has been conveyed to me by my LCS and confirmed by the things I have seen online from Panini. Some people (maybe not you) are proclaiming these are auto redemptions, when there is no evidence to suggest they are autos.

One final thing, lets not fight each other. Let's fight that deceptive company Panini who creates these rather ambiguous promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    Frankiefives, he is talking about you.

And you did proclaim these to be autos, based on what was told to you by the Panini rep.

Either way, apologies to you if I came off harsh, I was just letting you know what has been conveyed to me by my LCS and confirmed by the things I have seen online from Panini. Some people (maybe not you) are proclaiming these are auto redemptions, when there is no evidence to suggest they are autos.
    No worries. I've been told these will likely be autos but until there was a post on Panini's website, blog or by one of the reps on these boards, I would never proclaim these to be anything. I was just letting you know what I've been told. I guess we'll see when they surface

Thanks for the sparring matchLOL

nice break congrats
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR PANINI PRIVATE SIGNINGS CARDS , I HAVE 308/327 , WILL PAY TOP $$ FOR NEEDS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123