2004 Prime Cuts Puckett Patch auto #/25 *INCOMING* FT(MAYBE)

Should be in by the weekend. No hurry to trade it and probably wont UNLESS I get *1* siiiick card in return for it. Its going deep in my Pc but like I do with most of my cards, I end up trading them. LOL!!! Send me some pics or offers or Ill browse some buckets. Have a good one!!!

(#ed/34)
    Last edited by nowunodogg; 02-06-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well you know I want it lol.

U greedy Puckett snatcher u!!! LOL
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Card is in hand and in my bucket....its a beauty
    Hidden Content

cmb for it
    looking for HOF autos, HOF cut autos, Griffey Jr Autos, Puckett autos, Sandy Koufax autos and tough HOF GU.

Hidden Content

SCAN? I'm interested
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Scan is in my bucket.
    Hidden Content