Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

A few NYR Pacific Patch Cards - 00-01 Titanium, etc.

I've noticed these cards have become quite popular (esp the 00-01 Titanium). I thought I'd share my small collection of NY Rangers Patch cards.

2000-01 Private Stock Hockey Titanium Game Gear Patch Variation Cards

Some assorted Titanium/Private Stock/Atomic patch cards from Pacific

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Gotta give it to Pacific, they knew how to make awesome patch cards.
    Those are very nice, especially the top four!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I still love older pacific cards to this day. Awesome pic patches of your pc. Thanks for sharing.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

That mark messier patch from 01/02 titanium is absolutley beautiful. Makes me want to bust a box lol
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Thats a sweeeet collection!! Like the Richter the best lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Yeah, I've noticed Pacific patches are starting to sell quite well, or at least better than most older/early '00 products. Considering the size of the patch window, Pacific 'did' patches very well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

beauties! I think I may have owned that fleury patch many moons ago, or one very similar at least :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments guys. Fritz, Fleury seems to have quite a few nice patches in this product. I particularly like the "Lady Liberty" patch in the card I bought.

I agree Fleury14, these cards are starting to demand a higher premium, especially the ones with eye-catching patches of popular players. That Fleury cost me a pretty penny.

I actually have an unopened box coming my way soon. At 10 packs/box, I don't think that, on average, a single box yields much in terms of the premium cards. We'll see.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool patch cards. i really like the 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear set. I am working on the New York Rangers team set (base), and once I am finally complete it, I might have to try for the patches too, based on how nice they look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMK what base cards you need. I can pull them for you when i get my box next week.