Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(22)
    Country

1 11-12 Contenders and 1 10-11 Zenith

Hey guys got a shipment in from D&A today. I scooped up a box of 10-11 Zenith, which was pretty solid, and a box of 11-12 Contenders, which was a combo deal that came with a blaster of 10-11 Zenith and a 10-11 Score Rookies and Traded Set! Anyways here we go:

First off from 10-11 Score Rookies and Traded:

Was not expecting anything big and didn't get anything big. IMO the best Auto in the set is Omark!

Alright and now for the Zenith and Zenith Blaster:

The Dustin Penner Epix was from my Dare To Tear, which was Tony Esposito

The Tavares was from the Blaster, so that was a nice surprise! The Pirri is NFT
    And the best hit from Zenith:

So overall, not to bad on Zenith!

Now for Contenders:

And the best hit from Contenders:

I love the look of the Cup Contenders patches. I have only seen scans of them but it was nice to pull once. It also seems like they always have chipping and/or soft corners. Anyways everything but the Pirri is FT/FS. Thanks for the look guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those cup contenders are one of my favorites. Nice breaks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Not bad at all! Please PM me with what you need on all the Mozaics, Reimer Red, Khabby /100 and Lack Auto RC - thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdawgy80's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in the Tavares, lmk what your price is! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Shoot me a pm on the eberle. Sure I can come up with something Blackhawks for ya :)