Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sorry, easterneagles1

Is this your Bucket? http://m1153.photobucket.com/profile/easterneagles1

I just see a few autos and GU. Is there more somewhere?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Let me know your 96-97 Collector's choice needs and I may be able to help. I am interested in the Fred Jones RC SP Authentic Auto.

I have 07-08 Topps Trademark moves Acie Law RC /1999 and a Lucky 13 rookie card from Ultra. I also have a Kevin Durant Highflyers insert from this year's Threads.

there are 18 cards the next button should help

emfritz - I have a lot pending from the set, but here is the full list: http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...es-2-Want-List I have those Laws, but I could use the Durant.

eagles - Most of the 18 pictures listed show as deleted. Here is a sample screen shot of what I am seeing of your Bucket: http://i47.tinypic.com/2dv4tw6.jpg
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

Added a ton of stuff.

ttt

could use these?

Kyrie Irving 12-13 Panini Black Friday Black Holofoil
    Kyrie Irving 12-13 Panini Black Friday Gold Border
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

2009-10 Prestige #154 Tyreke Evans
    Attributes: RC
    2006-07 Upper Deck #220 Rajon Rondo

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    2009-10 Prestige #154 Tyreke Evans
    2006-07 Upper Deck #220 Rajon Rondo
    Is that for me? LOL if so you go ahead and post it up Thanks
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast