Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Anyone else?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

New stuff added. Also have a lot of rookies from Panini I haven't added to the front page yet - here is the full break:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ail-Value-Pack
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

Panini stuff added, along with a Durant insert.

I need this Terrence Williams 09-10 Upper Deck RC

and I may need some other rookies that you have listed.. I need to get my list together, but the sets I see some cards from are the RC's from theprestige 10-11, donruss
    1959 or 1960 cards Hank Aron, Bob Allison, Ernie Banks Ken Boyer Bob Cerv Rocly Colavito Gil Hodges Jackie Jensen Al Kaline Jim Lemon Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Gus Triandos I will trade or buy if possible.

Thanks, LMK when you get your list together, and I'll keep those set cards in mind.

11 new cards added.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456