My First LeBron 1/1!!!!!

First, thanks to Lithium for the GREAT deal! Really cool card from his sophmore season. The bottom has a piece of wood with the Logo and a stat line from a game from his rookie season carved into it. I know there are multiple 1/1s of each player (not sure how many for each) from this set, but none of them have the same game info etched in the wood. Let me know what you think!

-Ben

http://s1064.beta.photobucket.com/us...88177620837606
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Dude nice card. A 1/1 is always fantastic but this one is pretty cool!
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

Great looking card! Congrats!

Glad you like it! Always happy to help a fellow collector add to their Personal Collection :) & Thanks again for the deal!

Thanks everyone, definitely up there among my favorites!

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Awesome card, it's always good to have a low numbered LBJ an a 1/1 is just icing on the cake
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yep, this is my first 1/1 of anyone and being Bron just made it that much sweeter!