Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

***Daily Call For: St. Louis Blues Rookies/Numbered/Relics/Autos!***

**IMPORTANT** Please READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST! I DO NOT WANT POSTS THAT HAVE WHAT I AM INTERESTED BUT NOTHING YOU LIKE! IF YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS; YOU WILL BE PUT ON THE IGNORE LIST! I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO WASTE MY TIME BY POSTING, THEN FINDING OUT THEY DO NOT LIKE MY HAVES OR DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK MY LIST!

Hey everyone, I would like to continue to add towards my Blues PC. I am looking for anything that fits the title description. Feel free to post what you have and what you like of mine. I will buy, but be warned I will only consider if it is BELOW Ebay value!

What I Am Looking For:
    St. Louis Blues:
    Rookies, Serial Numbered, Relics, Patches (Multi-Colored Only!), Autographs, 1/1's!

My Rules Of Trading:
    1) I GO BY PERSONAL VALUE! If I want a card, I will offer what I feel seems right for that card! Please do not rant on this, it is a personal collection!
    2) I Do NOT Trade Down in Value, Unless I am Offered a Really Nice Card and Well into My End or When I Really Need a Card
    3) Sorry, But I am not available to ship everyday! So please if you cannot show patience, do not trade with me!
    4) When Trading, I Trade For Similar Cards Auto/GU for Auto/GU *NOT Your Rookies for My Auto*
    5) When Shipping, I Ship All Cards of Low-End Value IN A PWE! I Safely Package, & This Saves Time & Money (PM me if this is a problem!)
    6) Have Fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Would you be interested in all of my Blues traders? I can send you a list of what I have.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Would you be interested in all of my Blues traders? I can send you a list of what I have.

Would be interested in any Rookies, Autos, Numbered, and Relics you may have!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 12./13 spgu draft day marks 1/35 of jaden schwartz looking for $35

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

I have a 12./13 spgu draft day marks 1/35 of jaden schwartz looking for $35

Not looking to pay double over ebay... Thanks anyways

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this up!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Still looking for Blues!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this up!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hi, I didn't spot anything I need on your tradelist but if you're interested in buying here's the link to my Blues stuff. All listings include scans and asking price, I am open to offers as well.
    http://www.sportscarddirect.com/sell...rch2=&search3=

LMK, Thanks
    Dave
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast