Bucket updated!! Lets make some trades!!

Nothing in particular so just check the bucket and lmk if you see anything. I use both bv and sv but by all means lets all use COMMON SENSE!! Thanks. BTW, pms work the best for me
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

please cmb for these:
    favre auto
    julio patch auto
    namath auto

pm me with any likes, thanks
    don

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v682/clemente21/

I'm interested in your Kevin Durant and your Anthony Davis. Please check my site. Scroll down main page for baseball and basketball autos. Thanks, Jen
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HOUSTON POWER FOOTBALL
    Houston's Newest Pro Women's Football Team
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dem21 View Post
    please cmb for these:
    favre auto
    julio patch auto
    namath auto

pm me with any likes, thanks
    don

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v682/clemente21/
    pm sent!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by JKadlitz View Post
    I'm interested in your Kevin Durant and your Anthony Davis. Please check my site. Scroll down main page for baseball and basketball autos. Thanks, Jen
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

morning bump
    Hidden Content

night bump
    Hidden Content